Want to talk to somebody who’s been through it before? Your fellow students are here to help!
Whether it’s tech issues, team issues, or life issues, it’s nice to know you’re not alone. Come talk to a other students who have experience building software projects and traveling the software world.
Peer mentors are great for:
- debugging and troubleshooting,
- design feedback,
- job / internship / networking ideas,
- advice on Macalester’s various course and program offerings,
- help navigating the social world of software, and
- general life advice and moral support.